Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Country Fair

Here's relief from my last post, which some have deemed "weird." Speaking of which, here are pictures from the Oregon Country Fair, my experience last weekend:

In Oregon, you don't have to be gay to dress up.
You just have to be creative.

Parade leaders. Yes, and Tigger too.

The Parade Dragon.

Me, advertising my friend Marjorie's business (hat), with Country Fair horns,
even though her biz is on the East Coast.


I admire men who wear their tutus and wings well.

Country Fair fashions that I'm too old for.

A treehouse atop a booth. A place I'd like to camp at night.

Hula hoop pros. You can't see how tall the woman on the right's hair is. Trust me.

Billy Guilfoyle performing for youngsters with a former Slug Queen.

They worship the chilluns.

Me, at the end of the day, sans hat, still bedeviled. Hot, But not that kind of hot.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That there country fair looks like fun.... (But I think they were smoking some weed, which is against the law) Nice photos!

See ya at the fair....

BG

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger dcnative said...

I'm fair-exhausted. Glad you made it through.

MAC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home