Monday, September 18, 2006

Dropping Some Keys


I had to let go of the keys to my house today. They're changing the locks because my East Coast two-keyed locks aren't healthy for children or other living things. I had to drop two keys off my key chain today. Even the psychedlic one. It was sad.

Yet again... fewer keys is always a good thing.

My favorite feeling is driving across the country with only the key to the car and maybe a storage locker. Ahhhhh.... Won't be happening again, but it was lovely while it lasted.

I dream the dreams of the newly employed in high stress lands. I dream of being fired and wake up happy to find I'm not. It's amazing how little it takes to make one's day.

I'm also giving up on thinking I've got the key to anything. It took awhile, but I do believe I've gotten there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home